Monday, January 5, 2015

Yesterday's Missing Issue

     Good morning everyone! It is now Monday morning here in The Arena and we are coming to you live from the kitchen where I am attempting to multitask the cleaning and the typing. Actually, it is a very difficult thing to do since I am currently glued to the computer and not the cleaning. Any way, today will be a gift from me to you since I missed yesterday's issue. I had that whole work thing going on. So, without further ado, here comes the new issue with the events of yesterday.

     Typical Sunday morning that started way too damn early for me. I had to get up a little after 5 in the morning to go spend roughly 8 hours inside a little office with a crappy view waiting for a phone to ring. Not very fun usually unless I get the opportunity to watch YouTube. Usually, they frown on us watching videos during the day because of the "working hours" and what not, but because it was Sunday, there was a little bit of leniency. Ironically, I got to watch YouTube for the entire watch so it wasn't too bad. I even accidentally dozed off a few times before lunch. I watched 85 Honest Trailer videos in that time and even had a nice lunch. I was much happier when I got relieved so that I could come home though. The rest of the day was spent with the wife and kids playing and watching TV. I got to cuddle up a little bit to the wife and watch the Dallas Cowboys come back from losing and move on to the Divisional Round of the playoffs by beating the Detroit Lions. That made my wife happy since she wants them to go to the Super Bowl. Now that it is January, it just means that it is a little closer to the end of football season. Another long wait until August when it all starts up again. One of these years, I will actually start up a fantasy league on the Interwebs so that I can play against friends instead of just losing to my wife. It does get pretty bad when she has won for the last three years straight. It makes me sad actually.

     Yesterday was kind of a boring day since I spent most of it at work. The same will probably hold true when I get on later tonight to give you the fresh press issue from today. I do have to go back to the daily grind of work and making sure that the kids get where they need to go and things done around the house. Life is always full of fun and adventures here at our house. There is always something that needs to be done and someone has to do it. Keep up with your lives, but make sure that you schedule some time for yourself. Always make sure that you care for yourself. Skipping that step will make you miserable and angry. Nobody likes that.

This is SPARTA!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment