Saturday, January 24, 2015

Where did yesterday go??

     Welcome back Arenians!! *substantial amount of time passes* Sorry guys and girls, making coffee and loading up the dishwasher. You know what that means? Yes, it means I am back in the kitchen coming at you live, in your face, with a writing style that really doesn't have a name. I don't even know if it is an actual style, but I would like to believe that it is. 
     Now that we have the niceties out of the way, where the hell did Friday go? I seemed to have lost it somewhere from the time I got up to the time I went to bed last night. I think I misplaced it in my other pants. I should probably find those. *looking around* Yep, can't find those pants. Must be nice that my pants have decided they wanted to leave. Yesterday started the usual way. Get up, take big kids to school, come home, take sister to work. Typical morning. I also had to add in the time it took me to go to duty muster. That kind of threw off my whole day. When I finally got home, I literally walked in the door and got the message from the sister telling me she was done at work. I told her she was fired. I went to check up on my lady to make sure she was doing okay and then I went and got the sister from work. After she took forever to finish up and clock out, I had to rush home and quickly make lunch for the little kids before one of them went to school and one of them had an in home visit from the ABA lady. Needless to say, one kid had to scarf down his food, which is very difficult for him, and then out to the bus. I ended up finishing his lunch. The ABA people showed up and took to playing with Lucas. I had to make lunch for the lady and get everything ready for me to go to work. I had been in my uniform for about 4 hours at this point. I made the mistake of sitting down in the living room to catch my breath. 45 minutes later, I was kind of startled awake because the ABA lady, Court, needed me for something. Then I realized I needed to get dressed and go get the children from school. During that time, we found out that my wife needed to head back to Urgent Care so that they could have another look at her. She has still been experiencing a large amount of pain. The doctors said that she shouldn't be feeling so terrible so they wanted to see her. I had to get the children home and get her into the car and to the Urgent Care Center at the hospital by the house. I eventually went to work because I had to. There was no other way around it. I spent most of the night there. I had to clean the shop and there was a little bit of paperwork to do. Luckily, I had music replays from +B2K Radio to listen to. It definitely made my night easier. 
     Today, I get to spend 8 hours staring at a computer in a little office with a horrible view of the pier while I sit staring at the phone, waiting for it to ring. I will get to listen to the live show tonight though because the Navy hasn't blocked the web site +Chuck Bisbee uses to play his show. I am very excited that I get to participate tonight. I will even jump on and chat with everyone. Just keep it Disney PG at least. We don't want the Navy to ban the site. It would make me sad. 
     Now that I have spent most of my morning with you guys and gals, listening to musics and typing out this most awesome issue, I must bid you adieu and go finish the rest of my tasking before I have to get showered and shaved before work. I hope that you peoples have a good Saturday!

I'm out this bitch!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment