Saturday, January 17, 2015

Holy Rusted Metal Batman!!!

     Can you believe that it is now Saturday?!?! I know! Where did the week go? Mine got lost somewhere between Tuesday and Thursday. Maybe it was because I spent all of Wednesday and Thursday at home. Wednesday was understandable because I had duty that day, but Thursday was kind of unavoidable. I intended to go to work, but other things got in the way of me doing that. One of the many things that I am going to miss about not being on a boat. Saturday, Saturday, Saturday. What am I doing today? Oh yeah, I'm cleaning except this time, I am coming to you live from my bedroom! I know! The change of scenery is shocking even to me. The majority of the time is spent typing these out from the kitchen. I figured since I was going to be upstairs cleaning most of the day, I brought the computer up to have the tunes and decided to take sporadic breaks between doing things to type out a new issue for you guys and girls. Ah, Avenged Sevenfold. How you drive me to do some of the greatest things. I thank a good friend of mine for introducing me to that band. So much awesome and rock. There is just something about the heavy guitar and angry lyrics that make you want to smash things. I mean, uh, clean and other... stuff.... Ahem. Moving on. It's Saturday again folks, like I have stated numerous times already, and you know what that means. Tonight, in your very own home, apartment, trailer, or whatever it is you live in that has an interwebs connection, you can tune in FOR FREE to the glorious sounds that will soothe your speakers and your soul. Go check out that B2kradio.com for some of the freshest remixes that you have every heard. I have heard rumors that that +Chuck Bisbee guy is an awesome guy and he plays some good tunes. In fact, I have it on good authority. I have an inside source. I'm just good like that. Not to mention that I am related to the guy.
     I still haven't received my shirts from the mail, but I should be getting them soon. Don't fret Arenians! The pictures will come I promise. All I have to do is get the shirts. My Saturday is moving kind of slow which is unusual in all respects. How many times have you realized that it was Sunday evening and went, "Where did the weekend go?" Usually, the weekend moves rather quickly and you are at Monday before you know it. I know that my weekend will spend up soon so I am trying to enjoy what I can while I can. At least Monday is a day off. I know that a lot of you aren't getting Monday off or you have to work over the weekend. I know that my wife has been at work since this morning and she doesn't get the weekend off nor does she get a three day weekend. The perks of being an assistant manager at her store. It does pain me to know that I spend more time at home than she does, but all of that will change next year when we swap spots. I believe that she intends to keep working even after I go back to a boat, which is nice, but I do hope that she gets a better and different job that allows her to spend more time at home with the boys.
      The end of the football season is upon us as well. Tomorrow marks the AFC and NFC championship games in which only two teams will move forward to the Super Bowl that is being held in Glendale, Arizona. Luckily, the Pro Bowl is going to be there as well next week before the Super Bowl. I'm excited to see who moves forward even if they are teams that I might not like. I mean, I hope New England goes so that I can at least root for one of my teams. Tampa Bay hasn't seen the playoffs since they won the Super Bowl back in 2002. I'm still a fan though and I wear my Vincent Jackson jersey when it is clean. I show my support like any other true fan. I don't bandwagon. It's not cool, but I do know when to cheer for a football team when they are doing good. I like when other people succeed. It gives me that little bit of inspiration that keeps me going to achieve what it is that I set out to do.
     It is after lunch now and I have no children here or awake. It's nice to have the little prince take a nap and the bigger two are with their Nani on their way to Target. For some strange reason, Damen loves going to Target. It is probably his favorite store in all of the world. We don't mind it because it isn't Wal-Mart or some other store. I now have to go figure out my lunch and finish a little bit of cleaning downstairs. The wife is making supper tonight and it is something new that we haven't tried yet so it should be interesting. If we do enjoy it, I shall share the joy and the recipe with you guys so that you can try it.

This is the end of today's issue. Please tune in tomorrow for more exciting adventures brought to you by the one and only Wickid.

Wait! That's me. I'm that guy. Wickid is out!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment