Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Much Better Day

     Welcome back to The Arena and I hope that you have having a great Humpday. Today has gotten off to a much better start than yesterday. My beautiful lady is home and recovering in bed. The kids are off at school and I am home in the kitchen typing this and cleaning. Wow, I feel like I write this everyday! Anyway, back on topic. She had a teratoma removed along with her ovary and fallopian tube on her left side. She is in pain, but it is manageable. Bed rest for her for the next week and she can return to work in roughly two to three weeks depending on how she feels. I personally think that she should take the three weeks, but that is just me.
     Since she is bed bound, you know what that means for me. That's right! Daddy controls the house and everything done in it until she is back on her feet. I have to handle all of the household chores and caring for the children. Something that I can easily accomplish. At least that is my belief. I do get frustrated easily so hopefully the kids cooperate and make things easy on me. I already have to talk to my older two about stealing the brownies the decided to eat this morning when they got up. I don't know who did it so both of them will be in trouble. I do not enjoy this so don't think for a moment that I do. Rules have to be followed. Some can be bent, others broken. My rule about stealing food however, can't be bent or broken. It's just how I am.
     I did happen to get both of my B2k Radio shirts last night in the mail, but with all of the excitement, I was only able to let my uncle know that we got them. I am washing them at some point this week since I have a huge laundry list of chores. See what I did there? Once everything calms down and I get situated, I will get the pictures up here on the site so that everyone can see the support. For now though, I have to haul ass and get stuff done. Just wanted to give you guys and gals the quick update.

I'm out!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment