Friday, January 9, 2015

Wild Week

     When did it become Friday?!?! Where has this week gone? I have missed you guys immensely and without even realizing it, I have gone and missed the last four days of popping up issues here on the site. It has been a very busy and wild week here in the household. So much stuff going on that losing track of time tends to happen quite a bit. Let's see, Tuesday was full of appointments and cleaning and working in the shop. I completely missed Wednesday because that day was also full of appointments, cleaning, and work. I completely missed +Chuck Bisbee's radio show that happened that night. Thursday was spent kind of relaxing and getting the small things done. Spent the day with the kids and wife until it was time to go to work. I got home late each night and spent it attempting to watch the entirety of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I still haven't managed to stay awake long enough to see the movie through to the end. Maybe tonight I can get lucky enough to finish it. It is Friday after all.
     Today starts out with the normal routine of kid off to school, sister off to work, and me being home with the littles. The wife is finally back at work after some much needed time off that she got because of an emergency surgery. Now she is up and mobile. Hopefully, she can make it through a whole shift at work. We will find out today. Luke has started in home therapies four times a week. Two hours a day for him to have fun learning while he plays with toys. It seems to be working. We even had a proud parent moment for Damen last night. Well, Bev did while I was at work. Apparently, Damen ate some broccoli and cauliflower last night. It has been over six months since we have seen him eat his vegetables. Hopefully, we can keep this up because he needs to eat more than just chicken nuggets and hot dogs. 
     As I sit here listening to the kids play while The Emperor's New Groove is on the TV, I am reminded that I need to get the living room and stuff cleaned before I go to work and before the lady gets home. There is still laundry and stuff to put away and a living room to vacuum and dishes to do. Plus, I still have to make lunch for the kids and myself. Not to mention I have to get Damen off to school today. At least tomorrow is Saturday and I get to make time for the radio show before I go to bed. Life is sweet when you have things that you can count on. With that being said, time to get off here and go do what I need to do before I get in trouble for slacking off

This is SPARTA!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment