Friday, January 16, 2015

Friendly Friday is here!

     It is that time of the week again Arenians! Friday is upon us and the weekend is expected to come rather quickly. I know for a fact that I am very excited to have a nice long weekend this weekend. The time off will be much appreciated and give me ample time to do some extra stuff around the house.
     I titled this the way I did because I believe that being friendly needs to be paid forward. So I shall be friendly today just like I am pretty much every other day of the year. For those that don't follow along with most video game releases, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate had their demo codes released yesterday to the United States. I was sad because not only have I not pre-ordered the game, but I didn't get the happy email like most of the people that I know who play this game. A friend of mine, a fellow hunter, gifted me a demo code yesterday for the free demo download. He has been my Monster Hunting Mentor since he convinced me to start playing the game again. The greatest thing about the newest Monster Hunter is the fact that I can play online via my 3DS with the multitude of players around the world. With the current game, 3U, that is only possible when you are playing via the Wii U. I don't have that console so I have been local playing whenever I get the opportunity to visit my friend to hunt at night.
     I feel pretty good today. It must have been the sleep on my new bed that I got last night. Our new bedroom stuff got delivered last night to the house. They were even nice enough to set it all up and put it all together. After they left, everyone pretty much spent the rest of the night upstairs cleaning and playing. The bedroom is almost done and I have to finish the big boys room so that I can get the rest of the stuff out of the upstairs hallway. Steve Miller Band rocks by the way. The Joker just came on and I instantly started singing and swinging to the music. Of course I'm in the kitchen doing this. It's lunch time for the boys and I stay in here so I can keep an eye on them. It's the little two boys that are home with me for now. Both of them have autism so I try to keep a careful watch on them during meal times. They like to get up and play instead of eating. Trying to convince two small children to eat is very demanding and frustrating because they have so much energy and their attention span is rather short. Luckily, today is a good day and they both finished their lunch with no hassle. I am very grateful for that. I know that I can't really force them to sit down and eat, but encouraging them is okay.
     I totally had to skip out on work yesterday. So many appointments yesterday that I had to call in and tell them that I couldn't make it. Right before I made that call though, I received one from my LPO telling me that I needed to start working on my evaluation since my next exam is coming up in two months. I also got told that it looks like I will be high up there in the rankings. I guess that means I am getting an EP (early promote) to help add points to my final multiple for when the results come out. I just have to get to work and get it started. Hopefully, by the end of the night, I will just have to worry about the editing that will take place once I submit it to my LPO. He wants me to write it so that he can edit and see if he can make it look better than what I intend to do. I'm not very good at evaluating myself because I tend to be hyper critical when it comes to something like this. Yeah, I can joke that I am awesome and that I am the best, but when it actually comes down to putting it onto paper, I tend to freeze up and grade myself harsher than most people. Luckily I have a good supporting cast fighting for me so that I can make this easier on myself. I even got told to make myself look good. That is very hard to do since I am already a handsome devil but we won't mention that to anybody.
     Friday is here and you should go enjoy it. Finish reading this and then hit the little X in the top right hand corner. That will close out the screen for you to go out and enjoy yourself. Get you some "me" time tonight. Do it. Like right now.

This is SPARTA!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment