Saturday, January 3, 2015

Challenge Accepted!

     This issue marks the 51st issue of The Arena and I am proud to say that it is quite an accomplishment for me. Normally when I start on something I tend to lose focus or stop doing it all together. Here we are though almost a year later doing things that are so awesome and telling you guys all about it. The recent interesting thing to happen to day happened on our errands this morning. We were doing errands and listening to the car radio. They were talking about some musician wanting to look like Zac Effron with his shirt off. I could probably imagine what it looks like and go from there. I told her that I didn't want to look like Zac, but instead I wanted to look like Channing Tatum with his shirt off. My wife rolls her eyes at me. I asked her if she thought that I couldn't do it. She told me that I didn't have the motivation to do it. So I responded with "Challenge Accepted!" She told me it wasn't a challenge, she just really thought that I didn't have the motivation to do it. So now I am on a mission to get back into shape and attempt to look like Channing Tatum. I probably won't look exactly like him, but I'm definitely going to try. I guess it is time to start researching workout routines and ways to help increase muscle mass. It would help me and on the bright side, I might look a little better.
     It really didn't help my situation tonight though because she made S.O.S. for supper tonight. It is so delicious. Like stick to the inside of your ribs good. I had to take tums to help relieve the pressure. It was so good though. There is just something about her cooking that makes it impossible to pass up. I think she puts something into it that makes it hard to not eat. Either way, I will always eat what she cooks for me.

     This is going to be a short post since I have to be up early tomorrow to go to work. 8 hours of sitting front of a computer screen trying to stay awake. 5:10 comes early and quickly. Good night everyone!

This is SPARTA!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment