Saturday, May 2, 2015

Twofer!!

     You guys are in for a treat today!! You get a twofer!! I'm doing a second post today just because I can. That and this is just one more closer to the century mark. We are slowly creeping towards the 100th post here at The Arena. I'm excited! Are you? You;ll eventually get there if you aren't already.

     Today has moved rather slowly and I'm enjoying that because that means my weekend lasts longer. I dropped the kids off at their Aunt's house today because she wanted to see them for a few hours. I was super stoked to have them go visit her. I was even more excited to know that I wouldn't have kids for a few hours. Needless to say, I dropped them and pretty much ran away at full speed. I came home just in time to see my beautiful wife off to work and then I got the whole house to myself. For the first hour or so it was rather nice to not have the little tyrants running all over the place. I spent time playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (MH4U) since I didn't really have anything else to bother me. I could have cleaned or organized something in the house, but the call of the hunt was too strong. I couldn't ignore it. I got the new downloadable content yesterday and I was kind of itching to try it. Instead, I farmed a certain monster a few times and finally got the armor set that I wanted. I keep forgetting when I go online that I can look for certain things like a room farming a certain monster for materials and parts. Anywho, I got about a good 10-12 hunts in before I had to go pick up the kids. In all honesty, after about the 5th or 6th hunt, I started looking around for the children. I'm not used to them not being here at home with me. Tomorrow, Eli gets to go on his date with his mom to the movies and watch the new Avengers movie. I will admit that I am a mite jealous, but he needs his alone time with his mom. He doesn't really get all the attention that he deserves. We are busy parents with two special needs kids. Sometimes he gets put on the back burner. 

     Hell, I just had to put you guys on hold. There was a hunt that I couldn't pass up. We took on a Stygian Zinogre. So much awesome in one monster. The other three people were worried that I wouldn't survive. I kicked ass like a boss and only got hit like 3 times. I know that monster like I was it's daddy. I've hunted enough of them to know how they move and what their tells are for when they go to attack. It was just awesome. Of course, once we got started, we just couldn't stop. So I did a few more hunts with those guys. At least I think they were guys. Who knows. Anyways, I only stopped because I had kids in the bath and the battery was going dead. I still have tons to do in that game so it's not like I'm going to get rid of it anytime soon. Now, I await my friend Steve to get home so that we can go dungeon crawling on Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition. We made it to Act IV and I think we are going to up the difficulty level because we are level 41 and the weapons we have are pretty much one shotting every enemy that comes our way. We are playing hard mode and I think we are going to move up another level. It will not only gives us a challenge, but it will also give us a 150% boost in EXP and Gold on top of the 10% that we will get for playing cooperative play. 

     With that information presented to you, I'm going to cut out here so that I can quickly do the dishes and get them all cleaned up while getting my ears some relaxation with my uncle's tunes in my ear. His radio station is playing right now. Hit up B2kradio.com to join in on the fun. Chairdance your night away!!!!

I'm out!! Stay tuned for next time peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment