Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Diligence

     Welcome back everyone! We are here in the Arena for the 92nd time and we are enjoying a peaceful Saturday. The morning was spent in joyous bliss even right after I crawled out of bed. I had some coffee right after my morning cigarette and I proceeded to make breakfast. There was just something about this morning that made everything seem so much easier. I spent most of my morning doing typical household chores and making sure that things were cleaned up and good to go. It made my wife happy when she came downstairs. I was even nice enough to bring her breakfast in bed. So she got a nice wake up call this morning. I hope she appreciated it. 

     We had a quick lunch today and then we finished up the last of what we needed to do chore wise. The living room and the couch are now clean. Much better than what they have been for the last week. Now we are all scattered about the living room with Batman: The Movie playing on the TV. You know, the one with Adam West and Burt Ward. The kids have requested a "Bat-a-thon" and I am definitely not one to deny them that. As much as I am a Batman fan, I still look at this movie in wonder and I love it. Even if it does look a little corny and I am no longer a child that is in awe of it's awesomeness. Oh is it cheesy, but the kids and I love it. I just might be nice enough to watch as many as possible before it is time to take the boys up for drowning tonight. What makes this movie even more ridiculous is the way the used footage of an actual Polaris missile to write a riddle in the sky with perfect letters. I still love my Batman movies though. 

     I think that I can make this a short one since I am supposed to be spending time with my kids watching movies. Even in the older one, the romance between Batman and Catwoman was very present. Now time for me to get back to the movies. See you guys and gals later! Don't forget to tune into B2kradio.com later tonight so that your eardrums can get some good tunes to soothe you after a long day. 

I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment