Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sinceriously Sunday

     Holy Cow!!! It's sunny yet again here on the West Coast and the temperature is actually rather comfortable. I know that those over in the southeastern portion of the United States are enjoying this exact same weather, but you just don't understand how rare this is over here. They say that Florida is that "Lightning Capital of the World". While that is true, because I lived there myself for a little under 19 years, and I enjoyed the thunder and the lightning and all of the torrential downpouring rain that we had. Here over in the Pacific Northwest, we get the misty, annoying drizzle that causes people to act like complete idiots!! In a state that has probably the most "rainfall" that I have ever seen, you would think that the people that live here would know how to drive in it. People smoking pot, nobody bats an eye, but the minute it starts to drizzle, everybody loses their minds!!! 

     Lunch time is just around the corner here at the house so of course, I am taking some of that down time to come out to see you guys. Two days in a row! This hasn't happened in quite a while, but I figure since the wife is sleeping and resting comfortably in bed, I might as well get one of these typed out while I can. 

     In the time it took me to type that last paragraph, my wife has arisen from her slumber and meandered downstairs to the delight of the children. Not that I am an angry ogre that likes to be mean to children, it's just that she is now up and I have four momma's boys. Theoretically they will grow out of it and then we can get them to be independent and able to do their own thing. 

     Now that she is awake, I am making her lunch and then I will be getting to work upstairs with the manual labor and the moving of the rooms. I am excited to finally have the master bedroom again. There are just some simple pleasures in life that I enjoy. The master bedroom happens to be one of them. I am excited to have a little bit more room and the two closets are just an amazing feature. I get to have my own closet!! Not that I really need it since we can fit both of our stuff into one closet and still have a little bit of room to spare. So after I finish eating lunch and getting the wife taken care of, I will be progressively busy getting things done in the bedrooms. 

     With that happy information, as long I can get done what I want to get done, we will be sleeping in the master bedroom tonight and I will make my presence known on the Monster Hunter Online community so that I can get some hunting done tonight before bed. I am excited!! I haven't been able to hunt all weekend and it has been horrible. 

     It is now Thursday and I have just realized that I started writing this out, well typing this out, four days ago. Do you know what happens when I work day shift? I work and then forget about things like this because I come home and immediately start doing housework. I know that it is the thing that I have to do because I'm an adult, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it. The good news is that I have the desk downstairs and the master bedroom is populated with all of our stuff. Now I just have to clean it all up, clean the carpets in the other room and get the boys' rooms picked up so that we can finish moving all of the toys and such upstairs into the playroom. It will be so nice to not have to worry about that stuff being in the living room anymore. 

     Since it is four days later than when I started this post, I will end it here so that I can start another edition of The Arena at a later time. I have chores and such to do so that I can not have to worry about a few things for a while. She is already mad enough at me as it is. I need to be finished by Saturday since we are doing the youngest lad's birthday party that day. So, enjoy the rest of your Thursday and I hope that your Friday and weekend are all that you have wished for in a weekend. 

Until next time, this is WIckid, signing off......

No comments:

Post a Comment