Thursday, December 25, 2014

New Gig

     As you can see from the lack of posts on my unhappy site here, you can tell that I have been a very busy person. I haven't been neglecting you, I have just been dealing with many aspects of my life that have needed attention.

     So I have picked up a new gig that I like to call a netbook. Well more specifically a Chromebook. I wasn't actually expecting to get one for Christmas. My wife just keeps surprising me with how awesome she is. Now, as I lay here in bed watching House on Netflix, I can readily update you guys on the things that are happening around The Arena. I won't go into to too much here because this just isn't the right time for me to do it.

     It is however, the ending of the year. In the words of my Uncle, the head Bohicanite, it is time to clean up and make a better 2015. I love that guy. He is always good for ideas and laughs. This next year is going to be different by a long shot. There are things I get to do differently. Things I get to do the same. Some things that I get to do for the very first time. Now the song is stuck in my head. "Like a virgin..." Yeah I'm kind of a headcase. Luckily I have a psychologist for that. If you can't understand that I tend to live my days through movie quotes and song lyrics, then we can't be friends. Not really, but I do hope that you are at least smart enough to know when it happens.

     I will happily end this little blurb here though because I have to go plan out my "New Year's Resolution". Why do people call it that? Is it because they want something to blame when they don't do as they planned? Whatever the reason, I need to go plan mine so that I can get it all mapped out and planned. I want to actually achieve some things in the coming new year. Something that I can be proud of instead of just saying "I made it through another year."

From the Arena,

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment