Monday, July 29, 2013

A Case of the Mondays

     Yes dear friends, it is Monday again. It is just in time to start another week of work or whatever it is that you do during that week that isn't done on a weekend. For me, it is another day to get up early, sit in an office for about four and half hours, work out for one hour, and then sit at home for the rest of the day. Why are Mondays the worst day of the week? Is it because you spent so much time doing superfluous stuff over the weekend? Is it because you are hung over from the night before? Or is it just because Monday is a horrible name for the beginning of the work week? I shall go with all three because Sunday is the best time to do all of the crazy shit that Saturday couldn't contain. At least I got some good news to start my Monday. The tow company that decided to destroy my hood is replacing my hood as I type this. Well, maybe not as I type this, but my car should be ready by tomorrow afternoon with my brand new hood. It was free for me because they are paying for it. I am happy to report that they are paying over $500 to replace their mistake. To me, that is one costly mistake. If I was a business owner, I would stress on the job safety, especially if I was the owner of a TOW COMPANY! Nothing is more dangerous than an idiot behind. Trust me on this, I have seen my fair share of them. I'm still trying to grasp how he didn't see my car which was parked under a street lamp. My wife didn't even need the flash from her phone to get the pictures on her phone. Either way, I'm happy because I don't have to pay.
     Enjoy the rest of the Monday and look forward to Tuesday ( you know, that day just around the corner) and be happy that you are one day closer to Friday.

Until next time,

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment