Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birthingdays!!

     Birthingdays are the best days in the world when you spend them with people who make you laugh and cause you zero stress. Today was one such occasion. I got to spend it with one of my favoritest people in the entire world. Yes, the entire world. No, I don't know everyone in the world, but ho cares about all of that. I only need to know certain people and I happen to know this one quite well. +Chuck Bisbee had a birthday today and we did it in style. If you read the last edition of the arena, then you know that we had a hangout via the interwebs and chairdanced the night away. I had a beer and some coke-a-cola, not at the same time mind you, and laughed for many reasons. One of the main reasons is because of +tim kimbrough and his white girl dancing. He is such a pro at doing the white girl dances. No rhythm whatsoever, but it is one of the many reasons why I love him. He makes me laugh. It's what he does. We laughed for no apparent reason to the people on the outside, but we don't care about them. Chuck and Tim even got to meet my sister in-law and my mother in-law via the webcam on my wife's computer. My computer feels lame now because it doesn't have a camera on it.
     I totally meant to play video games tonight while my wife was at work and I am very glad that I didn't. After the broadcast, I sat up talking with Chuck about all kinds of memories and answering his questions about the Seattle area and what he is going to look forward to when he gets the opportunity to come and live out here. I hope that everything goes well next week for Chuck and that I can look forward to him, with certainty, that he and Tim are on their way out to the West Coast to enjoy the rest of their time out here. It makes me never want to move ever again. It's hard not seeing my favorite people for years at a time. The video games can wait for another day. I wouldn't miss talking to Chuck via webcam for anything. I never did tell him how to beat Mr. Freeze in Batman Arkham City. It's a good thing I know his email address and his website addresses because I can still get a hold of him to give him the sweet secrets of defeating one of Gotham City's super villains. 
     Anywho, it is late for me and I went to bed really late last night due to playing the video games. I must go finish the dishes and then head to bed. Maybe read a book, but go to sleep nonetheless. Hang on to your seats and standby for the next edition coming to you straight from the arena.

Editor In Chief,

Wickid

1 comment:

  1. The Google+ Hangout is the best invention. It's incredibly superior to Skype. I feel like I have a hangover and I didn't even drink! haha You can't keep an old man up until 1:30am. Are you trying to kill me?? Thanks for hanging out with us. Tim...wow...he wasn't drinking either. He turned our rated G hangout into a rated R dancefest. haha And to think...he didn't want to do it at first. I had to beg him and then have YOU beg him. haha x0x0x

    ReplyDelete