Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stupidity

     Not just any stupidity. This is MY stupidity. There are just some things that you don't do and it seems that I have done every single one of them because I let curiosity get to the better of me. What's the old saying? "Curiosity killed the cat?" Yeah, I think that was how it went. I am the cat in this situation. Granted, this was all a series of poor choices on my part. My stupidity apparently knows no bounds. One of these days, I will kill that damn cat so that curiosity will leave me alone. 

     Thursday night here at the house and the wife is with one of the young kings at the Urgent Care Center. It's supposed to be her birthday and she is supposed to be at home getting massaged up so she can relax and sleep tonight. A sick child outweighs that. So far, the only thing that I know is that he has a slight fever and a spiky throat. His words, not mine. The doctors have also sent out a strep culture already so hopefully we know something soon. I'm just hoping that he isn't too severely sick. I hate seeing my little man all sick and stuff. He spent too much of his life sick already. The swamp fires and stuff in Georgia were pretty bad and it seriously screwed with his asthma. Not sure what has flared it up again, but we should find out soon. I'm at home being the dad so I'm not there. 

     I am lounging on the couch listening to music in the dark because it fits the mood. I was planning on playing some MH4U, but I'm not sure how motivated I am to do that. I'm sure I will still pick it up and play it because I need to get some online time with a group that is ranking up. I don't know how quick I want to try and get to G-rank though. I'm already having enough trouble making it through some of the high rank quests and I have high rank armor. Eh, either way, I will still push through it and get to where I want to be. My friend already broke the hunter cap and is at Hunter Rank 65. He is rocking some pretty sweet gear. I'm jealous lol I will get there at some point though. 

     I do however, think it is time for me to just let the music drown out my thoughts so that I can focus on other things. Hunting monsters should make me feel better. I think my good headphones are around here somewhere. If I don't answer, it's because I can't hear anything besides the music. Noise cancelling headphones are pretty legit. You should go pick up a set. Money well spent.


Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment