Saturday, September 7, 2013

Birthdays and Saturday Night Radio!

     Today is a fabulous day in history. Yes, today I entered the world and graced everyone with my presence! Not to be conceited or anything, but I am just awesome! I had a pretty decent birthday today. I got to spend the day going from store to store trying to find pants for my oldest child who needed new pants for school. Not such a fun time if you think about it from a general perspective, but I did get to spend lots of time with my family and I had fun. Afterwards the wife and I ended up at Olive Garden so that we could have a quiet dinner together. Picked up a friend and took her shopping so that she could have some food for her and her boyfriend. Nice people that we are, I had no problem doing this. I was on my way taking her home so that my beautiful one could start on the laundry since I won't see her until tomorrow evening. I was on Highway 3 heading towards Silverdale and I had this state trooper come flying past me. I said, "He needs to pull someone over in front of me. That would be awesome!" No sooner did I get this phrase out of my mouth, he switched his lights on and pulled someone over. I was super excited! It practically made my day. Even though I totally forgot to go to the store to get chocolate milk for the children. I was too excited to come home and do what I am doing now. Reliving my daily events with you, the dedicated reader, and chairdancing while listening to my Uncle +Chuck Bisbee's radio show. I even got a birthday song from him and I have been enjoying a pretty awesome playlist tonight. I even got to listen to Macklemore's Thrift Shop song. Now I normally don't listen to the radio. I have been told that this song has been on the radio for the past few months and I have seen people post the video on the various social network sites that I peruse. I use G+ on a daily basis and I wake up and check it like the morning newspaper. I am addicted to it and I don't care. Other than spending my time on here giving you the details and views of things I enjoy, I play on the G+ talking video games and other topics that I enjoy. I belong to communities like Skyrim and Borderlands 2 and a few other gaming communities.

     So I have spent the last hour and a half or so listening to some great music from the Uncle and enjoying the last hours of my birthday before I head to bed. I did enjoy the phone call that I got from +Chuck Bisbee  concerning my other Uncle +tim kimbrough at 0730 this morning. Well, 0730 my time. It was good news to hear that Tim is doing okay and he is now home and resting. Well I do hope he is resting because he needs it. I have video game needs that I need him to fulfill when he is rested and better. Borderlands 2 is calling my name and we need to go through and demolish some bandits and shit so that the death toll will continue to rise. Something about watching a head explode makes me happy.

     I thank you all in advance for the birthday wishes and I had a great time today. I am going to enjoy some time with my beautiful wife and maybe if she is really lucky, I will rub her feet because I am just so awesome like that. By the way, Bruno Mars has a fantastic voice. The song currently playing is Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Never heard one of his songs either. I guess I need to get back to listening to the radio and listen to more than just the classic rock and rock stations. Definitely need to expand my music horizons.

     So from all of us here at the House of Wickid, we will see you next time here on the Arena!!

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment