Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Whoa Bro!!

     This has been one of the craziest months that I have had in a very long time. I have been on radio silence with you guys for the longest time and I apologize dearly for that. 

     I am still so frazzled that it is even hard to concentrate on this post. Just know that things are going good and that everyone is doing great. My wife got a new job that she is supposedly starting on Friday. Damen and Lucas have started new therapies that they are thriving at. Carter and Eli are doing a little bit better in school and at home. I'm enjoying work like a madman and hunting monsters like a champ. My wife was nice enough to let me go out and get Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. She took a trip out to Seattle with one of her friends just after Valentine's Day. So her Valentine's present to me was letting me get the newest installment of an awesome game. 

     I would give you guys more to go on, but I just don't have it in me right now. I really don't. So sorry that I just can't concentrate on anything tonight. 

     I do promise that there will be more to come. I just happen to be very distracted at the moment.

From the Arena,

Wickid

No comments:

Post a Comment